Foodsters – Immerse yourselves in the vibrant street food culture of UNESCO inscribed hawker centres while exploring the surrounding neighborhoods of Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Gelam.
Singapore Foodsters is an exciting local food tasting tour that exposes you to an in-depth culinary experience of Singapore street hawker food at our neighborhood hawker centers in 3 diverse ethnic neighbourhoods. You will get to sample popular food favourites mostly known to the locals as well as dishes that are under the radar of mainstream media. Through fun & insightful conversations over food, drink, as well as immersion in the different ethnic quarters, we promise you an experience that is fun, educational and satiating. You will leave having a better understanding about this exciting and tantalizing culinary aspect of Singapore and how it has woven the social fabric of Singapore since the 19th century until today.
– USD128 (Per Person)
– Min. 2 Pax
– 5 hrs
– Weekday: Mon – Fri (9am / 5pm)
– Weekend: Sat & Sun (9am)
– Licensed Guide
– Pick up & drop off at your hotel
– Transportation costs to all 3 ethnic neighbourhoods
– More than sufficient food & beer sampling of a wide variety of local food, drink, snacks & desserts
– Thorough & engaging introduction to the menu and host’s life’s experiences
– Plentiful photo taking opportunities & great interactive fun
– A memorable & fulfilling food tasting experience
– Discovery of different facets of the country through eyes of a local
– Reservation & pre-payment is required for bookings (Subject to availability)
– Minimum of 2 persons
– Maximum of 6 persons per Tour/Car
– Rain or shine event
Note: Due to limited slots available, we would require payment via the Payment / Booking Form below. For more information, please go on to our Enquiry Form. Thank you.
Singapore Foodsters Booking Form
To confirm your reservation, kindly make payment via Paypal below. Please note that a minimum of 2 persons is required for tour to commence. We will contact you with confirmation regarding the preferred date and time, as well as hotel pickup location.